Sep 29, 2013
Stephanie Murphy interviews Jake Desyllas on the Porc Therapy
podcast. We talk about different strategies to escape the rat race,
including unjobbing, intensive saving, passive income businesses
and selling a business. The discussion focusses on some questions
about pursuing financial freedom, including:
- What is financial freedom?
- College- is it worth it?
- Does having kids make financial freedom impossible?
- How does becoming a stay-at-home parent fit into the idea of
quitting the rat race?
- Is "voluntary poverty" a viable strategy for financial
- Do you have to be a sleaze to start a passive income
- What's the role of Bitcoin in an investment strategy like the
- Why doesn't the Permanent Portfolio contain silver?
- How do intensive savers do it?