May 23, 2014
This podcast episode presents a range of techniques to support
your creative thinking. Some of the techniques covered are
- The focussed journalling technique called extraordinary
time is great for thinking creatively about challenges in
- Another productive method of focussed journalling is the use of
regular creative review questions for supporting
ongoing creative thinking.
- The practice of noting and reviewing someday/maybe
projects nurtures your dreams and helps you turn them
- Affirmations help you to be the best version of
yourself by reminding yourself of what you have committed to do and
who you are committed to be.
- Various other techniques are presented in the podcast, many of
which come from the creative review part of the weekly review in
GTD (Getting Things Done).