Whatever you want to get
done in life, a task management app is the most valuable
productivity tool that I can recommend to help you. In this
episode, I explain what a task management app is and outline why it
is so useful. I provide examples of how I use a task management app
to help reach my goals, as well as some tips for power users.
Topics covered include:
- Origins of task management apps and some current examples
- The benefits of a task management app over simple "to do"
- The inefficiency of switching tasks and the value of focussed
- How to use an app to create well-defined tasks that are easier
- The power of filtering your commitments by context
- The value of checklists and how a task manager can store
- creating your own "perspectives" on tasks
- The most valuable feature to look for in a task management app:
filtering by availability