Sep 24, 2012
This episode discusses ways in which you can overcome the
limitations of the country in which you happen to have been born
and, as much as possible, live with the whole of planet earth as
your homeland. The topics covered include:
- Travelling and seeing the world, to help you make conscious
choices about where you want to spend your life
- Taking the opportunity to live abroad for extended periods of
time so that you can experience life in different parts of the
- Learning another language and giving yourself different tools
to think with
- Internationalising some of your assets, as geo-political
diversification in case of catastrophic events such as a war.
- If you have the opportunity, taking advantage of the chance to
obtain dual nationality to further extend your flexibility in terms
of where you can work or live.