Oct 26, 2013
David is an entrepreneur and perpetual traveller. He is the
founder of a successful technology consultancy and has been
travelling around the world with his family for many years. In this
episode he shares his experience of perpetual travel and
- The idea that got David and his wife travelling.
- The influence that
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber had on him
- How David turned an IT consultancy into a passive income
- Experiences of living in Argentina, Spain and Thailand
- The benefits of minimalism and travel
- The psychological rewards of travel: learning to live more
freely and operating without the rulebook you were given.
- The challenges of travel and how they are part of the
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
Family Kahn Blog