Jan 23, 2013
Part 2 in the short series of podcasts about The
Voluntary Life. This episode is all about the podcast
- The podcast comes out once per week and is a mix of solo-casts
and interviews. Some topics are covered in more detail as a series,
like the entrepreneurship series.
- The aim of the podcast is personal freedom empowerment:
providing ideas for finding the maximum freedom in your own life,
within an unfree world.
- The podcast always takes a constructive approach: the angle on
any topic is- what can you do to maximise your
freedom in this area of life?
- All the topics are about things that are actionable and
personally relevant at an individual level.
- The podcast aims to explore the approach of living a free and
voluntary life across all aspects of life (work, personal
relationships, finances etc).
- We showcase examples of voluntary living through interviews
with people who have maximised their freedom in a particular
aspects of life.